Mental Health Treatment
Our licensed therapists customize a treatment plan for you based on your mental health needs.
Mental Health Treatment + Technology
Reliable mental health counseling via online video therapy
Clients trust iiTherapies to provide evidence-based treatments for a host of behavioral and emotional health issues. Our marriage of mental health treatment with technology enables you to receive mental health counseling in a confidential and familiar place of your choosing, at time that is convenient for you.
- You may receive a combination of individual and group therapy sessions.
- You’ll be treated by highly trained, experienced licensed clinicians who will assist you in meeting your therapy goals.
- Your therapy schedule and goals will be determined by you and your therapist, together.
- You can choose a therapy plan that includes a combonation of video chat and text message interactions with your therapist, and increase or decrease the sessions as needed.
What to expect from iiTherapies
- You’ll be evaluated by a licensed mental health counselor.
- Therapy goals will be set and agreed upon by you and your counselor.
- A personalized cognitive behavioral therapy program, incorporating evidence-based clinical protocols, will be designed for you.
- A treatment schedule will be set.
Types Of Mental Health Issues We Treat
We offer mental health services for a wide variety of mental health issues. If your specific issue is not listed here, we can still help you connect with a licensed psychologist or therapist to develop a treatment plan customized for your individual needs.
The Solution: Today’s Online Video and Text Therapy
Recent studies have shown that with the vast number of features available on through online therapy platform have contributed to the high-success rate and progression of patients treatment.
If something comes up thoughout the day, they don’t have to wait until the next session, they can text their therapist on the spot. Also, clients can look over their past conversations with therapist to recall the tools, motivation and advice given during the session.
Since there is less time wasted for travel, booking an appointment and waiting rooms, there is more time to allocate for cognitive- behavioral therapy homework tasks set by the counselor to make each online session even more effective.
With flexability of therapist/client’s schedules, the tools used in online counselling are constantly available so that the patient may begin to use the resources to progress personally outside of sessions that may be a key breakthrough in therapy.